Home American Libraries | Canadian Libraries | Universal Library | Community Texts | Project Gutenberg | Biodiversity Heritage Library | Children's Library | Additional Collections

The ABC of bee culture: a cyclopaedia of every thing pertaining to the care of the honey-bee; bees, honey, hives, implements, honey-plants, etc., facts gleaned from the experience of thousands of bee keepers all over our land, and afterward verified by practical work in our own apiary (1884)

fullscreen
Author: Root, A. I. (Amos Ives), 1839-1923
Subject: Bee culture
Publisher: Medina, Ohio
Pages: 436
Digitizing sponsor: University of British Columbia Library
Book contributor: University of British Columbia Library
Collection: ubclibrary; toronto
Notes: Page numbering off near end of book.

"Books on bee culture" : 1 p. at end

Scanningcenter: uoft
Mediatype: texts
Identifier: abcofbeeculturec00root